Friday, November 18, 2011

Pumkin Scrub!

So my family threatened me if I made any more pumkin recipes.....so I had to think.....what to do what to do! I thought, what if we don't actually consume the recipes, Beauty Products!

Jaycee was a good sport with one of these!

We took 1 C Pure Can Sugar, raw
1 cup brown sugar (I just wanted to see if it would make it smell better)
1/4 Cup pumkin puree
1/8 Cup Baby Oil
1/4 tsp grapefruit oil ( I had this leftover from peppermint grapefruit scrub last year)

We enjoyed Pumkin Pedicures on Thursday night, but warning....it looks like you slaughtered a pumkin as you drain the tub.


Next we ventured into a Pumkin Face Scrub/Mask

I mixed two ideas here to make one

1 egg
1/4 C ground oatmeal
1/4 C pumkin puree
1 squeeze lemon juice
2 Tbsp Pumkin Seed Oil
Mixed this into what looked and smelled like baby food! and then used it as a quick scrub/mask
it felt a bit silly but took off ten years! (OK maybe just ten minutes, but after washing it off my skin did feel super!)

No comments:

Post a Comment